Re: [htdig] start_url and local filesystem-only searching

Subject: Re: [htdig] start_url and local filesystem-only searching
From: George Herson (gherson@snet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 05:33:26 PST

Never mind: I got local filesystem-only working with my start file
(whose "urls" are in the form "<a
href="/win/MyDocuments/Tech/Adobe_Reader_.htm">Adobe_Reader</a>") with:
start_url:
http:///win/win/MyDocuments/Tech/OrganizeText/OrgTxt-Lnx.htm
local_urls: http://win/=//

Another question: Why might htmerge return:
"Deleted, no excerpt:
23/http://win/win/MyDocuments/Tech/Postgresql/createTables.sql" ?
createTables.sql is a plain text file, the rest are html.

TIA,
george