[htdig] Re: Mailing list migration

From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 20:55:30 PST

Hello again,

As part of the migration to a more permanent, stable home for the
ht://Dig project, mailing lists have been moved to SourceForge.
Unfortunately for those of you who signed up for digests, this
information was not preserved in the transition. I'm really sorry for
the inconvenience, but the lists are currently soaking up limited
bandwidth.

Hopefully, we will see better performance from the lists and a less
cluttered existence (some SPAM measures are in place). However, the
transition also offers you more flexible options in terms of your
subscription. To change your options, see the webpage below.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.
Cheers,