RE: [htdig] How Long???

Subject: RE: [htdig] How Long???
From: Jason Meyering (JMeyering@jabber.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 15:48:31 PST

You might want to check if you've got a server_wait_time setting. Here's a
description from http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#server_wait_time

This attribute tells htdig to ensure a server has had a delay (in seconds)
from the beginning of the last connection. This can be used to prevent
"server abuse" by digging without delay. It's recommended to set this to
10-30 (seconds) when indexing servers that you don't monitor yourself.
Additionally, this attribute can slow down local indexing if set, which may
or may not be what you intended.