Re: [htdig] How Long???

Subject: Re: [htdig] How Long???
From: Ing. Noel Vargas Baltodano (nvargas@nicatech.com.ni)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 15:48:57 PST

Pat,

We're running RHL 6.2 on a PIII700 w/128 RAM.

But 20 HOURS????

It seems to me like you have a problem there.

Try running a partial index (select a start_url with a URL which contains a
few links) with -vvv options and see what happens. If it takes as long as 15
minutes, check the results of the htdig. Maybe you can put'em into a file and
send it to the list.