Re:[htdig] db.docdb & db.wordlist

Subject: Re:[htdig] db.docdb & db.wordlist
From: Ing. Noel Vargas Baltodano (nvargas@nicatech.com.ni)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 08:38:48 PST

What version are you running? Did it come in one of Red Hat's .RPM
packages or did you downloaded them?

I'm using 3.1.5 (I think that's the right version number...), which came
with RH 6.2 Pro. I installed the RPM, modified the config to the server's
homepage (you may add another urls, it's up to you), then ran htdig.

After that, I ran htmerge, and that was it. Had a little problem with
user's accounts, which was promptly fixed (these guys really know their
stuff), but I had no much problem.

Noel Vargas Baltodano nvargas@nicatech.com.ni

Gerente de Sistemas Nicatechnologies, S.A. http://www.nicatech.com.ni