Re:[htdig] db.docdb & db.wordlist

Subject: Re:[htdig] db.docdb & db.wordlist
From: Cormac Robinson (cormac@obeyus.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 17:21:45 PST

I've just installed htdig and after running rundig I get the following error

htmerge: Unable to open word list file '/home/httpd/docs/search/test/db/db.wordlist

DB" problem ...: /home/httpd/docs/search/test/db/db.docdb no such file or directory.

I've created a file in the db directory db.docdb - but I then get an error that it is not the correct file format.....
Is there an initial startup file I need to run on a first run...
As far as I know the server I am running on is a redhat linux 6.0

Thanks