[htdig] more problems with CONFIG

Subject: [htdig] more problems with CONFIG
From: Ronald Edward Petty (repett0@sweb.uky.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 10:13:03 PST

Ok, i think i have found out where some problems are being generated

CONFIG file does not work correctly or I should say Im not using it right.

vi CONFIG and mess with it
make install

So what is wrong with this, all the paths that are in the CONFIG file are
writeable by me. htdig finds the server but finds 0 docs (this is the
rundig script) I am having to go hardcode all the links. What am I doing