Re: [htdig] HOWTO? setp-by-step?

Subject: Re: [htdig] HOWTO? setp-by-step?
From: Geordon VanTassle (gvantass@thecoventree.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 19:45:05 PST

Ok, I took a look at it again, and everything can be read by the
Webserver. When I run the htsearch from either the command line OR the
HTML interface, it comes back and says that there were no matches found.
Now, granted, there's not a lot on my site at this point, but when I
searched for a word that was in the text of one of the pages (Not in a
META tag) the HTSEARCH came back with "no matches found"

One thing else that I noticed is that I seem to have to include the -c
{configfile} when I run it manually. I would think that ht://Dig would
know where to loko for the default config file... Does this seem right?

Thanks for your input.

Geordon

On 1/18/01, 4:38:56 PM, Geoff Hutchison <ghutchis@wso.williams.edu> wrote
regarding Re: [htdig] HOWTO? setp-by-step?: