[htdig] Multiple kinds of links?

Subject: [htdig] Multiple kinds of links?
From: Richard Seymour (rseymour@anarchysoftware.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 14:57:29 PST

In a site I'm working on, we have some links that are standard HTML
(click on it, current page is replaced in the browser). We also have
some links that run a javascript function which opens a popup window,
leaving the current browser window open as well.

Of course, since the javascript links aren't parsed by htdig (right?),
those links have to be pulled from bogus pages that have regular html
style links in place of the java script. So far, so good.

Suppose an htdig web user gets results of both types. All the results
page will show the standard html style links. What I'd like is to be
able to somehow rewrite the links in the results page so that some would
link to popup windows and some would not. Is this even possible?

--
Richard Seymour : Anarchy Software, Inc.