Re: [htdig] environment problems

Subject: Re: [htdig] environment problems
From: Ronald Edward Petty (
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 21:29:04 PST

oh... they are on the server.. my test machine is all messes up. I
compiled it just fine on the server. But moved it back to my test machine
to see if i could just learn how to use it. In other words i wanna see
how many files are made , used etc, where....etc before i use it on our
main servers. But my test machine wont run htdig or anything because it
cant find um ld.o.1 or whatever it is(im home now i forgot the lib it was
looking for)... maybe i can use this as an excuse to get a new machine :)