Re: [htdig] solaris 2.6 and htdig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] solaris 2.6 and htdig 3.1.5
From: Ronald Edward Petty (
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 10:46:47 PST

Sorry for the questions.. I just thought someone said that there is a
shared memory problem on solaris with htdig using that, and that u should
use a certain linker (namely gnu) instead of (solairs). However the make
file that htdig comes with i cannot really figure out if there is a
certain linker to use.. this is a htdig thing not gcc. If i do the proper
compiler and linker etc then its a gnu problem... that is the question,
and i have not found an answer from the htdig site about what is the
proper set up of compiler, linker, assembler. I will ask the gnu people
and see if this makes any since to them.. thanks for the help.