Re: [htdig] solaris 2.6 and htdig 3.1.5

Subject: Re: [htdig] solaris 2.6 and htdig 3.1.5
From: Ronald Edward Petty (repett0@sweb.uky.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 08:21:08 PST

> Try compiling some different C++ code on your system. I'm almost certain
> that this is a problem with the setup of GNU C++ on your particular machine,
> and not an ht://Dig problem. If so, then this is not the best place to get
> help, and you'd probably have better luck on a GNU C++ related mailing list
> or newsgroup.

I did use it and it works fine. What library of libstdc++ should be used?
I believe mine is using 2.8.1. SHould it be using 2.95.2 or whatever it
is. I do have a unix ?, is there a way to find out what linker and
assembler gcc calls. I heard gcc -v will, but it just says what library
ur using not what linker assembler etc.... any commands to see what it
calls. Since the internal path is first than your path.

Thanks
Ron