[htdig] /usr/include/netinet/in.h:837: syntax error before `struct' on Solaris2.8

Subject: [htdig] /usr/include/netinet/in.h:837: syntax error before `struct' on Solaris2.8
From: Ramesh Veema (ramesh@catapult.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 11:37:38 PST

Hi,

While I do a make on my application ported to SOLARIS8
in the middle of the make i get the following error when
when a C file tries to include <netinet/in.h> and i having
doubt since this header file supports ip6 aswell, so Iam
not clear how to correct this error, Pls help me if any on
came across with this error.

/usr/include/netinet/in.h:837: syntax error before `struct'
/usr/include/netinet/in.h:838: syntax error before `struct'

Regards,
Ramesh V.