Re: [htdig] document contains no data

Subject: Re: [htdig] document contains no data
From: Jason McLatchie (
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 08:13:58 PST

I had our webserver guy take a look at this problem and he had made a change
when the site went live that basically took cgi-bin/ out of commission. He
fixed the problem and it works great and is indexing SSL also.
Thank you for the quick response!

I do have another question though. We require authentication for some of our
storefronts. Is it possible to give htdig:// a username and password, allow
it to login, and index the sites that require authentication?

1) If it's possible, how would I go about doing this?

2) Are there any security issues I might need to be aware of?

Thanks for your help!

Jason McLatchie
E-Markets, Inc.