[htdig] htdig 3.2.0 under Solaris

Subject: [htdig] htdig 3.2.0 under Solaris
From: Malka Cymbalista (Malki.Cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 02:54:02 PST

I am trying to compile htdig 3.2.0b3 under Solaris 2.6. The configure runs fine, but when I give the make command I get the error

mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /WWW/support/htdig-3.2.0b3-110500/htlib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Malki Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
Rehovot, Israel 76100
Internet: Malki.Cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il