[htdig] Grouping words

Subject: [htdig] Grouping words
From: Jason Meyering (JMeyering@jabber.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 15:11:28 PST

Is it possible to group words in a search via quotes or anything? For
example, I tried searching for an answer on htdig.org and a search for
"group words" (including the quotes) performed a search for "group and
words" but not the string "group words". The same thing happens on my test
server--when I try to group words in quotes, htsearch always splits them up
into individual words. Is there any way to change this behaviour or any
characters I can put in the search string that will allow grouping? Thanks
in advance!