Re: [htdig] dig taking forever

Subject: Re: [htdig] dig taking forever
From: Archive User (archive@xpedite.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 23:28:37 PST

Guys,

Well I found my problem.. one of the email lists my company
had a bunch of binary data going to it that kept getting
encoded into the html page for somereason. I will have to
figure out why they are doing this but it looks like
htdig was choking on it. I just reran everything from scratch..
took and 1 1/2 hours to do everything:) A lot better then
52 hours! heheh.. Hoepfully an update dig should be well
under an hour.. I will find out tommorrow night.

Thanks for your assistance.. Mike