[htdig] External Converter Prob

Subject: [htdig] External Converter Prob
From: Reich, Stefan (Stefan.Reich@dgn-service.de)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 06:25:26 PST

Hi all,

all my descriptions are starting with "content-type: text/html".

Is this normal behavior or is it, because I'm using an external converter to
do some modifications on the spidered html files. I registered my converter
for text/html -> text/myhtml conversion. I've patched the html parser to
recognize this in addition to text/html.

I'm sure my external converter doesn't write text/html to the output stream.

Any ideas?

Tnx

  Stefan