[htdig] using perl/cron to find badwords on site

Subject: [htdig] using perl/cron to find badwords on site
From: Jerry Preeper (preeper@cts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 01:49:52 PST

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone else has run across this yet, but I have a number of
guestbooks and things like that where people can post and I would love to
be able to find a way to set up a daily cron job with perl script that
basically runs a set of badwords through htsearch and then emails me a list
of just the urls it finds with those words in it... I don't really need
things like the page title or description or stuff like that.. I'm
assuming I'll need to use a system call in the script to some sort of
command line option and loop it for each word... Any input would be
greatly appreciated.
Jerry