Re: [htdig] keep temp files while running indexer? How to...

Subject: Re: [htdig] keep temp files while running indexer? How to...
From: Gilles Detillieux (
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 17:38:09 PST

According to
> A couple questions:
> 1) The file you're referring to is on
> (right?)

Yes, it's the Scripts sub-section of that part of the web site, which
actually takes you to the

> 2) Does the file have to be modified for my system or can I use it
> as is? (I know, dumb question)

Well, shell scripts don't read the htdig.conf file, so it may be that
some changes there will require corresponding changes in the scripts,
especially with regard to file and directory names. Take a close look
at it.

> 3) Does the file go in bin/rundig or in cgi-bin/rundig?

Only htsearch should go in cgi-bin.

Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW: