Re: [htdig] indexing htdig.org

Subject: Re: [htdig] indexing htdig.org
From: Tracey Guzouskas (tguzouskas@kennedyinfo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:54:55 PST

Tim,

thanks for the quick response. I have 'limit_urls_to: " set to ${start_url},
which is pointing to my start.url file and there is no reference to
htdig.org anywhere on the site. When I run htdig or rundig they both start
right off on the htdig.org site. Is there anywhere else beside the conf file
htdig/rundig would be grabbing the htdig.org url? Any other suggestions
would be helpful. . . thanks again.