Re: [htdig] indexing

Subject: Re: [htdig] indexing
From: Tracey Guzouskas (
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:54:55 PST

thanks for the quick response. I have 'limit_urls_to: " set to ${start_url},
which is pointing to my start.url file and there is no reference to anywhere on the site. When I run htdig or rundig they both start
right off on the site. Is there anywhere else beside the conf file
htdig/rundig would be grabbing the url? Any other suggestions
would be helpful. . . thanks again.