[htdig] Re: htdig.org outages

Subject: [htdig] Re: htdig.org outages
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 07:55:03 PST

Hi there,

I regret that I have some bad news. The htdig.org machine was abruptly
disconnected from the net yesterday by its previous host. We are currently
searching for a new location for the server. In the long-term, we will
probably be migrating most, if not all, services to SourceForge. In the
short-term (i.e. in the next few weeks), there will most likely be some
interruptions as we try to find a temporary home for the server itself.

Since the server is currently operating off of someone's cable modem
service, we would appreciate it if people consider using various mirrors:
<http://www.htdig.org/mirrors.html>

Thanks for your understanding,