Re: [htdig] Multiple domain names pointing on the same site

Subject: Re: [htdig] Multiple domain names pointing on the same site
From: Malcolm Austen (malcolm.austen@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 02:12:37 PST

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 gregh@easynet.fr wrote:

+ Thank you for your response, but i think this isn\'t
+ really what i am looking for...

My apologies, I registered that the first reply wasn't right and then
failed to digest your question properly. What I answered was only the more
common problem of avoiding multiple references, via multiple site names,
to the same page in the search results.

I'll go back to my own puzzles now ... and thanks in advance everyone for
the solution to whatever problem I next get stuck on 8-)

regards,
        Malcolm.

 Malcolm.Austen@OUCS.ox.ac.uk http://users.ox.ac.uk/~malcolm/