Re: [htdig] Re: Enhancement request (PR#991)

Subject: Re: [htdig] Re: Enhancement request (PR#991)
From: Kapil Biyani (kapil@indiainfoline.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 10:41:32 PST

Instead of editing the .cc files from the source, just to add the target
param,
I guess you can even change the long.html file in the $commondir

All one has to do is enable the long file in the source and then edit the
particular file and add parameters required to it. See below what to add
in config file.

You can see an working example of it at
http://www.indiainfoline.com/search/

I have infact added a complete line of code to it which open the results
in a new frame which also has another frame where the search box is again
displayed...(sounds confusing, check the site :-(

Infact if you add the long.html file in your config file you can make it
configurable to any extent you want...Here is what to add..
---------
 template_map: Long long ${common_dir}/long.html \
                Short short ${common_dir}/short.html
 template_name: long

for more info. check the http://www.indiainfoline.com/search/ page...

(*Hope I am not wrong, if I am then SORRY*)

signing off
kaps.