[htdig] server_wait_time

Subject: [htdig] server_wait_time
From: Mike Paradis (mike@newforce.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 07:33:58 PST

Another quick question.

Does anyone know what the average wait time is for the big search engines on the net?
I've had associates complain that we're indexing their sites way too quickly and sucking
all their bandwidth up. I see server_wait_time is an option but then I wonder why none of
them have ever complained about the regular internet search engines indexing their site.

So, what do you think the large internet search engines use as a delay?

Mike