Re: [htdig] [PB] reference count overflow

Subject: Re: [htdig] [PB] reference count overflow
From: heddy Boubaker (
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 07:08:50 PST

 <> "Gilles" == Gilles Detillieux <> writes:

>> I sometimes have errors like that when searching:
>> DB2 problem...: ...intranet-db.words.db: page 0: reference count overflow

 Gilles> My guess would be a corrupt database. Try rebuilding it from
 Gilles> scratch.

 Thanks, I solved the pb by doing that.
 But what could corrupt the db ? The only actions I did on the concerned db
 was: htdig init then htmerge from scratch and then, once a week, htdig &
 htmerge are run again with the same config... If something corrupted my db it
 should be a bug somewhere no?

 /   From the last station before the end of the neT   \
 \ Centre d'Etudes de la Navigation Aerienne,  div SSS /
 / 7, av edouard Belin - 31055 Toulouse CEDEX - France \
 \ Tel:(+33|0) | Fax:(+33|0) /