[htdig] Re: Suitability

Subject: [htdig] Re: Suitability
From: Cormac Robinson (crobinson@equinox.ie)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 10:07:44 PST

I'm a newbie. I've been recently charged with sticking together a search engine to search over a
selected number of sites on the web.

I've been looking at the FAQ and Help pages on htdig and it implies but does not actually state the following;
That the search engine can search over a number of different sites "those sites using different IP address' ".

Can anybody tell me if htdig can actually do this. I will be hosting the search engine on a Linux Red Hat 6.1

Cormac Robinson.