[htdig] Remote Request?

Subject: [htdig] Remote Request?
From: Mike Paradis (mike@newforce.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 05:13:06 PST

In my application, I could use some sort of remote search request.

In other words, just having the database remote is not good enough. It takes quite a
while to actually go through the big database over a network connection of course.

If I could just send a small network request and receive the results, that would be much
more efficient.

Does anyone know of a way of doing this?

Mike