[htdig] Search error - Copying of text...

Subject: [htdig] Search error - Copying of text...
From: Dudley Jane (dud01@co.henrico.va.us)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 12:43:31 PST

In running htDig, I have gotten several errors:

Error: Copying of text from this document is not allowed.

Is this from trying to index a pdf file? Another possibility - we are
just starting to use a few server-side includes (with Apache). Could
this error be from htDig trying to look at those files?

The htDig run completes okay.

J. Dudley