[htdig] Help deciphering error message

Subject: [htdig] Help deciphering error message
From: Allan Trick (atrick@prin.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 15:07:38 PST

We just recently upgraded Apache on our Web server and now whenever
ht://Dig is run, the server returns the following error:

----

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, .... (etc.)

Apache/1.3.14 Server at www.prin.edu Port 80

----

The database appears to be in the same place. I can't see anything wrong in the config file for ht://Dig. Anyone have any ideas what might have gone wrong?

Thanks,

Allan Trick