Re: [htdig] Integrating PHP in htsearch?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Integrating PHP in htsearch?
From: Mathias Rohland (
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 08:02:46 PST

David Gewirtz wrote:
> Hey, it's definitely a start. So you're saying use PHP and stick htsearch
> results inside, rather than to run htsearch results _through_ PHP? Hmmm..
> what do you do about paginated results?
> -- DG

Guess you mean more than one result page when asking about paginated

Not that difficult... the scripts name is "search.php3". When building
the form I use "search.php3" as value for the form-action attribute.
So I'm able to parse $QUERY_STRING for the $page variable using it's
value for the new $cmd executed via virtual().

That's all...

mit freundlichen Gruessen Mathias Rohland

Gurus Zurawski, Zurawski, Poppl und Rohland GbR Borsigstr. 11-13 65205 Wiesbaden-Nordenstadt

WWW: eMail: Tel: 0 61 22 / 93 92 22 Fax: 0 61 22 / 93 92 11