[htdig] Integrating PHP in htsearch?

Subject: [htdig] Integrating PHP in htsearch?
From: David Gewirtz (david@ZATZ.com)
Date: Tue Dec 26 2000 - 12:32:27 PST

Is it possible to integrate PHP in a search results page? I want to use a
PHP include function to pull some text off another server and stick that in
my results header. My version of Apache is currently set up to require a
file of the form somefile.php3. If I access the server with
http://www.myserver.com/somefile.php3, the results are perfect.

Now, here's the question: how do I get the search results from htsearch to
pass through PHP before being sent to the user? And, please, I'm hoping I
don't need to hack my Apache setup ('cause I get the willies each time I do).

-- DG