[htdig] template_map and template discriptions

Subject: [htdig] template_map and template discriptions
From: Berthold Cogel (cogel@rrz.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2000 - 04:55:20 PST

I want to use strings like 'title and abstract' and 'only title' as
disriptions in template_map. How can I do this? What I'm able to do is
something like 'title/abstract'. I tried to use build_select_list but
I'm unable to get the desired result. Quoted strings are the solution
for method_names and sort_names but not for for template_map.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance

Berthold Cogel