[htdig] Directory Argument to htdig

Subject: [htdig] Directory Argument to htdig
From: Douglas Kline (kline@head-cfa.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 12:17:30 PST

I gave as argument to rundig in the htdig.conf file the URL to a directory
rather than a single file. It seems to have indexed files in that directory
and also files in a sub-directory of that directory. I don't know if it
indexed all the files in the directory argument. Is this is what is to be
expected when a directory is given as argument to htdig, that it will index all
the files in that directory's tree?

Douglas Kline

========
Douglas Kline