[htdig] Searching algorithms

Subject: [htdig] Searching algorithms
From: Radoy Pavlov (pavlov@euroscript-ls.de)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 05:15:40 PST

I've installed htdig (great software). Now I'm playing with the
Indexing works fine, but I'm still getting weird results like:
Query for test -> Result text .. and so on.
I guess thats an configuration and algorithm issue.
I'll be very gratefull for any links with more information about htdig's
explanation and usage. Or perhaps some tips how to configure it ?

Thanks in advance,

p.s. Yes. I red the FAQ and no relevant infos found.