[htdig] Data mining on Htdig DB

Subject: [htdig] Data mining on Htdig DB
From: Laurent (laurent-lists@distincthorizon.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 13:38:09 PST

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a way to do some data analysis on htdig db. Unfortunately I
have no good idea on how to do that. My point is to track changes over time
in the language used on a series of specialized web sites.

At first I thought that using htdig with MySQL instead of the builtin
Berkeley DB would be the solution. But I saw that their is no support for
this patch anymore.
Then I figured that a text dump would do the trick, but I'm still missing
some information like URL, document title etc. etc.

Is there a better way to do it? Did someone already do it?

Thank you,
Laurent