[htdig] Q

Subject: [htdig] Q
From: ellenliu (ellenliu@cmmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 05:38:41 PST

Dear Sir:
        First ,I send my great gratitude to Gilles R. Detillieux and Daniel Naber for their warmhearted help. 3.2.0b3 has been installed on my system successfully.
        Here I have an another question :I had read through the source code before installing,but I want to trace some codes also now,would you please tell me which develope tool is good at debugging and/or tracing C/C++ program for Red Hat Linux platform?
        Moreover,I had run it on my LAN,but when I search some words,it always gave me " no found "page,(I run it like this command line: htsearch word).I'd like to know whether this problem is caused by my operation reason.

Thanks in advance .

Ellen Liu

DataBase LAB
Computer Department