[htdig] Questions....

Subject: [htdig] Questions....
From: anders.stroemberg@vv.se
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 09:01:30 PST

I wonder how the search engine works. Is it possible to truncate words
(e.g.techn*), and how then?
Can you search only for endings of words, like (e.g. *echnical)? And how do
you search with
boolean expressions? How do you combine boolean expressions? We are using ht
dig in
The Swedish National Road Administration (SNRA, in swedish called
and I´m about to write a manual for the search engine so the visitors to our
website can use it.
Thank you very much, and I am looking forward to some answers now.
Good bye from:

Anders Strömberg
Vägverket HK
Avdelning Vägutformning och trafik
Kontoret för vägutformning
Tel. nr. 0243-753 01, Fax nr. 0243-758 34
e-post: anders.stroemberg@vv.se