Re: [htdig] ht://Dig version 3.1.5 with Weblogic 5.1

Subject: Re: [htdig] ht://Dig version 3.1.5 with Weblogic 5.1
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 20:32:48 PST

At 11:33 AM -0800 12/14/00, Huynh, Andy wrote:
>Read 5788 from document
>Read a total of 5788 bytes
> retrieved but not changed
>pick: localhost, # servers = 1
>I was able to run htdig on IIS but having no luck with Weblogic. Any
>comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean. The "retrieved but not changed" message
is saying that it has a document that is the same age or newer than
the Last-modified date it received from the server. So it assumes
that the site hasn't changed.

In general if you're going to make drastic changes to the server,
it's a good idea to either reindex from scratch or to update the
timestamps on the web files. (The latter is good because it clears
caching servers elsewhere.)