[htdig] keywords in meta tags?

Subject: [htdig] keywords in meta tags?
From: Matthes, Fred (Fred.Matthes@compaq.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 11:57:16 PST

I'm running htdig 3.1.5 on Tru64 Unix 4.0F with Apache 1.3.0.

I have add a meta tag that includes some keywords. I'm using some keywords
you might not find on a technical intranet such as 'moondoggie' and
'toothslayer'. I then run htdig and then htmerge. I then attempt to search
for these words and they are not found.

What do I need to do ?

What am I doing wrong?

I've added the keywords_meta-tagnames.
I've tried changing the weighting. I've also tried the meta htdig-keywords
- to no avail.

I think that I've tried all the keyword attributes in the config file.

Anyone have this working for them ??

many thanks,
Fred