Re: [htdig] HTTPS Indexing

Subject: Re: [htdig] HTTPS Indexing
From: Jason Scharlach (jscharlach@quarry.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 12:43:11 PST

Joshua

  Here are all of the active lines (non-comments) in my config file.

database_dir: /wwwsys/src/htdig/db
start_url: https://www.myurl.com/pub/en/index.html
limit_urls_to: ${start_url}
bad_extensions: .wav .gz .z .sit .au .zip .tar .hqx .exe .com
.gif \
                .jpg .jpeg .aiff .class .map .ram .tgz .bin .rpm .mpg
.mov .avi
maintainer: email@hotmail.com
max_head_length: 10000
max_doc_size: 200000
no_excerpt_show_top: true
search_algorithm: exact:1 synonyms:0.5 endings:0.1
..... (page layout stuff)

Also, I tried running the rundig script but I get the same "Unable to
build connection" error as before. Let me know if there's anything else
I can do to help.

  Jason