Re: [htdig] locale:ru on Solaris

Subject: Re: [htdig] locale:ru on Solaris
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 07:23:37 PST

Sorry, but there's absolutely nothing I can do with the core file itself,
as I don't have a Solaris system. What I want is for you to get a stack
backtrace using your htsearch executable and your core dump file using
your debugger. Either that or run htsearch directly under your debugger,
and when it fails get the stack backtrace directly from the in-memory copy
of the program. If you use gdb, the procedure is described in the FAQ.
If you use another debugger, you'll need to figure out how to do it with
that debugger.

According to Eldar Imangulov: