Re: [htdig] Installation Problem under HPUX 10.20

Subject: Re: [htdig] Installation Problem under HPUX 10.20
From: Intekhab Choudhury (optical007@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 05:37:11 PST

I have installed gcc using swinstall utility that
comes with HPUX

% swinstall -s /tmp/gcc-2.95.2-sd-10.20.depot

....and swinstall analyzed the packaged and installed
it (no error). I am not a C/C++ programmer, so did
not try to compile any other program, but I
encountered the same problem with another machine
running the same version of HP-UX 10.20.

Pardon my ignorance, but I went to the include dir
under /opt/gcc and ran make stdio.h and some other C
library, and they do not respond with error.

For example, for %make stdio.h (output is 'stdio.h' is
up to date) and same result for other *.h file

No, I did not do "make boostrap" (do you mean make
bootstrap) . Because I used swinstall which I use for
all kinds of installation and worksout nicely all the
time.

Regards,

Intekhab