[htdig] Hi, need help with searching database.

Subject: [htdig] Hi, need help with searching database.
From: Akshay Guleria (akshay@himline.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 04:33:04 PST

Hi Everyone,

I'll need help with htdig.

I just installed Redhat7.0 on my machine. And then installed htdig rpm. I
can see the page
http://myhost/htdig/ which is the search page.
I make a search and for any search I make, it returns a page saying
"No matches found for ... "

Now, I ran rundig and it increased the file sizes in /var/lib/htdig. So, I
presume the database was created. And then I ran htmerge. But I still get
the
"No matches found .." page.

What am i missing?
Any help will be appreciated.