[htdig] Hi, I really need your help!

Subject: [htdig] Hi, I really need your help!
From: Sean Harris (seanharris@263.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 03:51:17 PST

Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to use htdig to index my personnal website. i succeeded in
using htdig to gather the files and htmerge to establish the datebase.
Even i succeeded in searching by using English words, such as "good".
BUT, if i use a chinese word to search for, IT FAILS!

I really need your help. If you know how the htsearch search the database
, please tell me!

Thank you very much!

Sean