Re: [htdig] HTTPS Indexing

Subject: Re: [htdig] HTTPS Indexing
From: Jason Scharlach (jscharlach@quarry.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 11:49:28 PST

Joshua

  I've done some more poking around and I've gotten openssl to work -
atleast to the extent where I can successfully connect to my secure
webserver using ./openssl s_client.....

  Once I got that working I figured I'd get a fresh start and
recompile/reinstall htdig. Now when I try to run ./htdig -i -vvvv I get
the following output:

> ./htdig -i -vvvvv
New server: www.myurl.com, 443
Unable to build connection with www.myurl.com:443