[htdig] result count is too small ?

Subject: [htdig] result count is too small ?
From: Dennis Director (dennis@StartSpot.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:32:51 PST

I am running htdig-3.2.0b2, I recently moved from htdig-3.1.5.
Sometimes, the result count that I get back from a search is too small.
For instance, below it said I have ten matches but only gave me two.

The header template is:
$(MATCHES)
$(FIRSTDISPLAYED)
$(LASTDISPLAYED)
$(LOGICAL_WORDS)
$(PAGE)
$(PAGELIST)
$(NEXTPAGE)

1 ->
2 -> 10
3 -> 1
4 -> 10
5 -> "planned giving"
6 -> 1
7 ->
8 ->

9 -> GiveSpot - Donate money, volunteer and make a difference.
10 -> http://givespot.com/
11 ->
12 -> ... I become an organ donor? How do I start a foundation? How do I
make a honorary donation? What is planned giving? Where can I donate a
used camera? Is Spotlight Children | Environment | Homelessness ...

13 -> What is planned giving? -- You Asked For It at GiveSpot.com
14 -> http://givespot.com/yafi/planned.htm
15 ->
16 -> GiveSpot > What is planned giving? What is planned giving? Planned
giving arranging to make a donation to a charity in the future. Often it
is done in th provision in a will or a charitable ...

Can you help on this? Do you need more infor ?
Thanks, P.S. Thanks for htdig!