RE: [htdig] test

Subject: RE: [htdig] test
From: 海忠jhz5909 (jhz5909@sina.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 04:42:56 PST

That's all right.Thanks.
http://huanghe.6to23.com
http://jhz5909.y365.com
http://lysq.y365.com
Chin Haichung

I'm a new list member with a UNIX problem at the install stage - at least I think it is - is there someone who would mind spending a few minutes with me, on or off list - I unpacked the file OK. I tried to edit the "configure" file, and after editing it the shell couldn;t find the file to execute, even though I could see it with *dir* and *ls*. I edited it with wordpad/windows - was this the problem? Appreciate any help. I am accessing the shell through telnet and do not have a graphical interface nor do i know emacs or vi. Should I get acquainted with them before proceeding, or can i ftp the files back and forth for editing, or what is it I don't know, etc.?