[htdig] htsearch: No title in search results (htdig-3.2.0b3-112600)

Subject: [htdig] htsearch: No title in search results (htdig-3.2.0b3-112600)
From: Robert La Ferla (robertlaferla@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 10 2000 - 18:37:21 PST

Fellow diggers,

I am using htdig-3.2.0b3-112600. When I do a search, a good number of
the results don't have a title or description. However, when I look at
the actual document for those results, there is a valid title tag. Why
isn't htdig using that title? Does this have anything to do with how I
have things configured or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Robert