Re: [htdig] htdig fails to parse all files

Subject: Re: [htdig] htdig fails to parse all files
From: Jeffery T Aiken (
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 13:47:09 PST

Sorry for the dup, Gilles...

I have looked at thoses FAQ's, particulary 5.1 which seems to match my problem.
I increased my max_doc_size to 5mb (no actual file is over 800K - directory
listings can get up to 2Mb) and still I get the same results. I do get files
from each of the 5 directories, but not all of them, so I don't see how the web
server could be the problem.

Any other suggestions?

List archives: <>
FAQ: <>